Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Counter Tops

I am using various colors of Caesarstone for all the counter/desk tops in the renovation.

I want all the surfaces to have the same edge. The example to the left is in the kitchen.
Main house
My office, the master bath, and my studio all have the same counter tops.
Caesarstone Cinder 2020






My office: Caesarstone Cinder 2020
Update January 3, 2013: The counter tops were installed in my studio for the desk and the storage area. They look great. I caught these pictures just before they were both wrapped in paper in anticipation of painting.


Master bath: Caesarstone Cinder 2020
Update January 3, 2013: Here you can see the counter top in the master bath, briefly revealed, before being wrapped in paper for safe-keeping.

My studio: Caesarstone Cinder 2020
It will now extend the full length of the south wall in the studio. The IKEA table which was part of this configuration has moved to the kitchen/art storage area. The sink has sifted to the far left.
Update January 3, 2013: The counter top was installed in my studio. It looks great. I caught this picture just before it was wrapped in paper in anticipation of painting. The installer is finishing up the sink area.
Cottage
Bath: Caesarstone Concrete 2003
Update November 14, 2012: Here you can see the counter top in the cottage bathroom.

Katherine needed to see the configuration of her office before deciding what product she would like on the surface of her desk.
She decided that it should be a lightly stained maple.

No comments:

Post a Comment