Friday, April 20, 2012

Odds and Ends

During the course of the construction, I know that there will be various things that come up that need to be noted. This will be the space to do so.

9/08/12 I thought it might be helpful to give you the floor plan of the Main House renovation and addition.

4/20/12 Katherine Fulton would like to remove the two windows on either side of the side entrance to her office in the cottage.
4/20/12 Katherine Fulton would like to have a gas starter put into the existing fireplace in the main house living room.
4/20/12 I would like to talk over the possibility of an alarm system for the house and cottage.
4/24/12 Remember that the garages form the "fence" between my neighbors (Rick and Sandy) and me. Jon should probably consult with them about the options: temporary fence etc.
4/24/12 I want to be involved in selecting the roof color. I want all three buildings to have the same color, perhaps a (surprise, surprise) a dark gray.
4/24/12 Brett: Just a reminder that I want to be able to continue watering the front yard while the construction continues. We'll need to move the timer system to a temporary location. It is currently in the furnace closet which will get destroyed in the demolition.

No comments:

Post a Comment